Sunday 24 June 2012

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG…

I’ve been contemplating on creating a travel blog for over a year now. I have been inspired by other bloggers who gets to showcase the different places that they have been to and the urgency of this thought has been bugging me lately.
But…why should I blog and most importantly, how and what should I write? Well since it has been bugging me lately, I’ve had a few things specific in the purpose of my blogging: (1) To help readers with how things go from local perspective. (2) So that readers will not make the same mishaps that happened to me on maybe my travels and what not (Hopefully I won’t have that much trouble though [crosses fingers]). (3) And most importantly, (drum rolls please)….to spread the love!
Wait wait wait…TO WHAT????
Hey, blogging is also sharing right and sharing is loving….
So wherever this blog may take me: travel, food, music, arts or anywhere my imagination would take me…I am happy that you would be a part of this journey.
Let the adventure commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment